Thursday, July 13, 2017

Add it up


Hey everyone, Michelle here today with a new Add it Up challenge!  Here is how this challenge works. I've compiled a list of items, each with its own point value, to use on your project. Each month, I will post the total number of points your project should have. Some months, I'll choose a lower point value and therefore, a "cleaner" project and other months you need to reach a higher point value. You can use anything on the list as long as it adds up to the total number of points chosen for the month. Here is the list of items:




This month I wanted to do something a little different. I want you to create a project with at least 40 points worth of stickers! You can use anything else you want on your LO.

Here is mine with 46 points of stickers!




Here is some more inspiration from the team!

Devra's LO is AMAZING!  It has about 350 points worth of stickers!  I so love how she used this cut file with the stickers!




Kelly has a beautiful and soft LO!  Look at those sweet photos!



Kristie made these beautiful pocket pages.  Her girls are the sweetest!



Cat's LO is so beautiful!  I really love this design.  Great use of those transparencies too!



Lisa has this fun and bright LO!  So much to look at!



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you play along in our facebook group!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!